Have a picky eater in your family? I sure do. We’re not going to name names here, but he’s the one with the beard. Tonight’s dinner was perfect for us because there weren’t any crazy ingredients, it was super fast and oh so affordable. These things were already in my cupboard and are items that I typically keep stocked. Ready for it?
Baked Parmesan Chicken (adapted from this recipe)
- 3-4 boneless skinless chicken breasts
- 3/4 c. mayonnaise (or plain Greek yogurt as a healthier option)
- 1/2 c. grated Parmesan cheese
- 1 tsp. seasoning salt
- 1/2 tsp. freshly ground pepper
- 1 tsp. garlic powder
- Preheat oven to 375 F.
- Mix mayonnaise (or yogurt), cheese, salt, pepper & garlic in a bowl.
- Spread mixture over chicken breasts to cover them completely.
- Lay chicken breasts in a greased baking dish.
- Bake uncovered for 40-45 minutes (until chicken is no longer pink inside).
Serve this with rice or pasta and a vegetable and you’ve got yourself a quick and delicious dinner! The bearded one is not a huge fan of artichokes, so whenever I make one for myself he gets green beans. I don’t mind making two separate vegetables if it means he’s getting some nutrients! Gotta pick your battles, right? This meal will be sticking around for a while- its easy and pleases a picky palate :)
In love with the bearded one,